For your convenience, our most common questions will soon be answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
- Will one donation really make a difference?
Yes, but we encourage you to be a monthly donor.
- How do I donate
Follow the links to the donate page and choose which option you would like.
- How do I be a reoccurring donor?
Donate via the PayPal donation screen and click the recurring button for monthly donations.
- Can I donate anonymously?
Yes, the PayPal Donation page will allow you to post contributions anonymously.
- Does your program support students at risk academically?
Yes, we understand that a lot of things can impact ones learning ability and are here to help everyone.
- Does your program support gifted students?
Absolutely, Education Elevation truly believes that no student should be left behind.
- Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes your donation is tax deductible.
- Can my business make a donation?
Yes, your business can certainly make a donation. You can follow the links under donate or contact us directly.
- Can my business make a reoccurring donation?
Just as our private donation, a business can make reoccurring donations via the Patron page or through contacting us directly.
- Is my credit card information safe?
We do not ever have access to your credit card information. It is all secured digitally via PayPal, Patron and/or our bank.
- Can I introduce you to my school district’s leadership?
You certainly can, Education Elevation is excited to work with any and all school districts
- Can I direct which school district or districts I’d like to support?
At this time we do not have the ability select what district gets what amount.
- Can I decide which study topics I’d like to sponsor?
At this time we do not have the ability select subjects to fund.
- Is there a limit to how much I can donate?
There is no limit to how much you can donate. We do ask however that you make sure you’re donating within your means.
- Are tutoring services available throughout the summer break?
Yes, our sessions are available through the summer break.
- Are Tutors available during holidays and breaks?
Tutors are not asked to work on holidays, however are often working on breaks.
- Is there a background check for the tutors?
Every tutor is vetted both by the company of employ and once again by Education Elevation.
- Are there different tutors for each topic of study?
Yes, each topic has its own set of tutors.
- What subjects are available for tutoring?
Tutoring can include for any class or subject between k-12 and some college level courses.
- Can my student be tutored for multiple topics of study?
Yes, however Education Elevation has a stance on making sure students are not overwhelmed and will usually only instruct 1-2 different topics a week.
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
Easy simply navigate to our scholarship application and fill in the application.